We are looking for a hands-on, analytical and results-oriented Business Analyst to support the scaling of our new startup. Reporting to the Co-Founders at PolicyMe, you will own key features of our product delivery roadmap and work cross-functionally throughout the organization. If you want to be part of a growing Canadian FinTech startup, this is the role for you.
PolicyMe has just completed its first round of funding and is entering the next phase of growth, expanding our reach across the marketplace and increasing the size of our team rapidly. Join us and help build the future of PolicyMe!
- Monitor customer growth and product adoption; support in identifying actionable recommendations to drive product uptake and effectiveness
- Build analytics dashboards to monitor and optimize our customer journey and user experience
- Support new initiatives as well as product enhancement projects
- Track and maintain sales activity/pipeline
- Maintain and update business activities in CRM database
- Contribute to regular brainstorm sessions on how PolicyMe can make our users’ experience even better
- Effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including communication of technical terms with team members/clients with non-technical backgrounds
- Strong quantitative instincts and ability to make data-driven decisions
- Flexible and willing to learn – adapt quickly to new problems and fluid project circumstances
- Self-starter who takes initiative, is able to work independently and has an appetite for learning and growth
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage one’s own time as well as the time of others
- Ability to maintain and respect confidentiality
- Attention to detail and stickler for accuracy
- High energy and and someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of web analytics dashboard (Mixpanel), a plus but not necessary
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite Illustrator, a plus but not necessary
- Experience working in a startup or on a B2C product, a plus but not necessary
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
PolicyMe is an early stage startup with a mission to simplify the life insurance market in Canada. We offer Canadians a uniquely simple way to get a customized life insurance recommendation in 5 minutes. The life insurance industry protects over 28 million Canadians through a wide range of financial security products. Despite the scale, life insurance players have been slower to modernize than their counterparts in other areas of financial services. While the fintech space overall has rapidly evolved in the recent years, life insurance has remained a largely stagnant, underserved segment and PolicyMe is excited to bring new innovations to this industry.