Help us build a new kind of insurance company
We are a small team of hungry technologists, problem-solvers, innovators, and licensed insurance experts looking to revolutionize an industry that has historically shied away from disruption.
If you are keen to help us build a new kind of life insurance company - one you'd actually enjoy dealing with, we'd love to hear from you!
What we value
- Trust - We begin all relationships with trust. We trust everyone to own their job and take initiative, knowing everything you do is important and valuable to our mission.
- Honesty - Honesty is the foundation of our recommendations but it is also the foundation of how we communicate with each other. We encourage sincere, authentic and inclusive feedback, knowing that we will build stronger relationships because of it.
- Humility - We are humble enough to learn. Our business changes rapidly and we need to continuously transform ourselves to adapt. We try, iterate and improve.
- Data - We make informed decisions. Period. We let data mediate any debate, no matter how small.
- Audacity - We are bold. Disrupting an industry means constantly challenging prevailing assumptions and finding solutions to hard problems. We don't accept "but that's the way we've always done it" here.
- Results - We reward results. We don't care how many hours you worked or how fancy your slides are - we care about your hustle and your results.
- Balance - A tired, unhappy or sick team is not a productive team. We work hard, but we have lives (and fun) outside of work as well.
So… why work for PolicyMe?
- Highly competitive salary and equity
- Monthly social events (we have yet to not finish an escape room)
- 3 weeks vacation, 1 week of personal days & flexible working hours
- No working on your birthday
- Conveniently located downtown Toronto
(in a community of high-performing technology scaleups)
- Never-ending snack supply
- Professional development budget
Current job openings
If you're a talented, ambitious and fun individual who believes in our mission, we'd love to have you on board.